Friday, August 21, 2009

I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream! My favorite part is the cookie dough. I can eat it even without the ice cream.

I first tasted cookie dough in an ice cream when we ate at Cold Rock in Greenbelt during my visit to the Philippines. You can choose whatever ice cream flavor you want and your mix-ins. The person there suggested that we try cookie dough as one of the mix-ins, but I was hesitant because it was uncooked and I wasn't sure what it would taste like. But Frost, being the adventurous foodie that he is, said we should try it. So we did, and I loved it! The ice cream was kind of expensive and it wasn't super extraordinary but it was the cookie dough that won my heart (and my taste buds).

When I went to the supermarket a few weeks ago, I bought chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I bought another pint the other day, and I found myself digging in to find a cookie dough just a few minutes ago. Haha!