Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Omg!!! Something scary happened just now.

Okay, so my sister and I were walking down the street outside our house, going to my car (we don't usually walk outside). I parked it in a far place because our street was closed earlier for some roadwork (long story) and since the street has been opened up, I was going to bring my car home.

So we were walking, and then suddenly, a dog was running towards us from across the street! It wasn't like a stray dog walking or something. It was like a pet dog without a leash who saw unfamiliar people and it was just ready to attack us. I know I'm not supposed to run, but I was so scared I started to run away (you know how I don't like dogs). Good thing my sister held my hand and told me to just stay put and not move (I don't know what would've happened if I was alone or if I continued running). But the dog still came near us.

When my sister kinda yelled at the dog, the dog moved back a little. The 2 kids who owned the dog followed it and were just watching! I was stuttering when I told them to get the dog. The younger of the two kids spoke to me in Spanish and I was like, "What??" but I was still concerned with the dog because it was still looking at us. So finally, the 2 kids got the dog and went to their parents (or whoever those adults were) who were just watching from a distance (they didn't even tell the kids to get the dog when they saw us not moving!). My sister and I waited until the dog got away from us before we started walking again towards my car.

I'm still kind of shaking right now while typing this! Arghhhhhh dogs!!!