Wednesday, September 9, 2009

After school, Frost and I went to eat at a buffet. An old couple (they were probably around 70 years old) sat at the table across from us. In a buffet, you would get the food yourself, right? I noticed that the wife was just sitting there, so I thought her husband just went to get something and she was just waiting for him so they could get their food together. When we were about to leave, we saw the husband getting two bowls of soup. I realized that he was getting food for his wife, and I just couldn't help but tell Frost that the husband was so sweet. Frost said he heard the husband ask his wife what kind of soup she wanted.

Who would do that? He was still serving his wife even in his old age, and in a place where the wife could very well get it herself (although she is old too). Awwwww super sweet!!!